To assist its customers and help streamline the process of requesting a change in status, the PIWD has generated a series of fillable application forms.  To request a change in service, please open and complete all requested fields on the appropriate application form and submit your request to  Alternatively, you may download, print (or call 401-683-0011 to request a paper copy to be sent via mail) and submit completed hard-copy application /request to our mailing address (see Contact).

Application for new service connection

Application for discontinuation of service

Request for seasonal water shut-off / turn-on

Request for customer water line repair/upgrade

Request for PIWD Board hearing

Submit Change in Billing Request

Request Public Records (Procedure for Requesting Public Records)

Note: For emergency service requests related to observed or suspected water line breaks or leaks, unanticipated service disruptions, potential contamination of surface or groundwater, or significant and abrupt change in water quality, please call 401-556-1206.



Prudence Island Water District, PO Box 93, Prudence Island, RI 02872 / 401-683-0011 /
Prudence Island Water District is an equal opportunity provider and employer.